Monday, July 16, 2012

My little princess birthday



Of course I always plan extra special cakes for my kids birthday's. This year my daughter requested a princess party. So, of course we needed an edible purple castle to go along with the party. All started out well .. but this cake turned out to be a nightmare. Long story short .. it ended up falling in on the bottom layer, so our 3 story castle became 2 & it wasn't anywhere near perfect ... but it still tasted yummy & the girls still thought it was amazing - especially my little birthday princess (so that's all that really matters). Lesson learned ... don't place the cake (without supports) temporarily when it's hot - it will get stuck. . .

Oh and the super cute princess dress cupcake where a must as well! They were the perfect size for the girls.







No comments:

Post a Comment